Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Day Well Spent



Well, amongst various other activities, I had time to make a really good start on this today. Actually, I started on it Thursday, but didn't take start taking photos until part way through today's session.

A couple of posts ago I mentioned that my husband is, among other things, a comedian. Guess who's responsible for the bunny ears behind the painting in the first progress photo above.

Well, folks, I hate to cut this short but the king of comedy and I have a movie to finish watching. We're in the middle of Stranger Than Fiction starring Will Ferrell and Emma Thompson among others, and we are having an intermission to make popcorn and so I could quickly get this posted -- so far we're both enjoying the movie immensely.

Have a wonderful Sunday, and I'll be back with a new post on Monday!

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Lighting in this piece is fantastic. Love the blue for the cat's ear... well done with the colors!!!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

This is a really great 'double' portrait - and what a hoot with the 'bunny ears'! Enjoy the movie..