Saturday, May 19, 2007

Laughing Out Loud


Hey kids! Another lovely Saturday ... Paul and I, along with my brother, were working hard down at the “country house” all morning, we had a late lunch after we got back home, and then Trixie and I went for a long walk. Rounding one corner a couple of blocks from our place, I spotted this big wheel where the resident little tyke had parked it a few feet away from some blooming hydrangeas of the exact same colors. I laughed out loud at the sight, and returned with my camera a few minutes later to snap this pic so I could share with you.

More paintings on the way in the next few days!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It is God's good pleasure to make you laugh!
I am so glad you shared this, so I could laugh too!

From God's heart through your 'mouth' to my 'ears' was your message to me today. He has been showing me these past few weeks especially, that I am not just 'Melanie=painter". I am 'Melanie=Child of God' and in that truth, I am absolutely free to respond to his beauty in many, many different ways! Amen!
Thank you for being such a blessing to me!
God bless you!