Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Announcing my new online gallery!

Hey, click here to check out my new online gallery!

When you go to the gallery, just click on one of the albums to go to that collection, and then at the bottom of the page you’ll see viewing options. At the bottom right you can choose background color. I recommend clicking the 2nd choice, which is dark gray. At the bottom left you can choose the arrangement. Carousel is pretty cool, but mosaic is my favorite. Or you can choose slide show, where each painting appears for a few seconds before automatically going on to the next one in the group. Carousel works the same way if you click on the play button. If you choose to stay on grid view, just click on any painting to see a larger view.

There’s also a place at the top where you can subscribe for updates, so you’ll be notified via email whenever I add a new painting.

Go there and play with it, and let me know what you think!

No comments: