Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Afternoon Encounter

Ha! You thought this was one of those abandoned blogs floating around in cyberspace, didn't you? Although technically I guess they don't really float around, they just sit there.

Well, I'm back. I know, I know, I've said that before, but this time I mean it. No, really. I'm serious. Really.



I walked out in my front yard this afternoon for a much needed break from working inside, and I saw these gals out in the pasture, enjoying the gorgeous weather we've been blessed with for the past few days. I ran back inside to fetch my camera, and as I walked over to the fence separating our yard from the pasture, they began edging closer and closer. I figured they thought the camera was some kind of oddly shaped snack item, and I was itching to share it with my equine neighbors.


Suddenly they caught sight of something which held the attention of all four for a good 20 seconds or so. I lowered my camera to see what it was that had them so mesmerized.


Hmm.



Can it be that I, Ray, am even more handsome than I previously realized?



I never would have believed it.





My magnificence is so awesome that it transcends even the species barrier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you!
Moi
See ya at Christmas!