Friday, January 29, 2010

I haven’t been playing hookey ... honest!


I’ve been hard at work this week redesigning my website.

I was giving the free trial of Sandvox a go, but then I got a notice that Vistaprint, my website host, was now offering an upgrade that would allow me to change elements of my website design template without making me start all over. Woo-hoo!

I sprung for the upgrade (a mere $19.99 one-time fee) and the re-do was super easy.

Now my website is simpler, cleaner and better organized. I still have to upload images to a couple of the pages ... I put "this page under construction" wherever I still have images to upload. And I plan to put a slide show on the home page and add a paypal button and shopping cart for buying art directly off my website, but that might take a while yet.

Anyway, I’m already well underway with my goal of a new and improved website for this year. Give it a look-see and let me know what you think ...

1 comment:

Lana Gramlich said...

Very nicely done. Easy navigation. I recently put together a free website, myself. Wish I had the bucks for something more personal...maybe someday!