Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Too tired for blogging ...


Here’s Ray grabbing a snooze in a box of old books I had set aside for recycling.

Just when I starting building my momentum, getting all fired up about art every day for the new year, I’m coming down with something. You know ... chest congestion, coughing, exhaustion ... “that thing that’s been going around.” I already had a bout of this back in November and here it is again. I’m dead tired and I haven’t really even done anything worthwhile today.

One good thing about getting sick is that it makes you really appreciate when you’re well.

Oh well.

Paul’s cooking dinner tonight so I think I’ll curl up on the sofa with my Old House Interiors magazine.

Stay well, everyone!

2 comments:

Denise Rose said...

Get well soon and take care of yourself! This blog will be here when you are better!

Karen M Schmidt said...

Thanks, Denise! I've been mainly resting all day (hard for me to do!) and I feel much better ... my sister told me to try Airborne because it really works for her when she feels like she's getting sick. Hopefully I'll be back up to speed in a day or two!