Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hittin’ the ground runnin’

You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Matthew 5:14-16

This is one of those days (seems I’m having a lot of these lately!) chock full o’ errands and a approaching deadline (wait ’til you see what I’m working on!), when I don’t have time to do a real post, so I point you to another interesting site.

A few weeks ago I discovered the art of David Mensing after I saw one of his paintings in a magazine ad. Wow! Beautiful, painterly, lively. And he has a blog which he updates once a week with amusing, thought-provoking writing. His article this week is great. You can find a link to his blog here on his website.

No comments: