Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another beautiful Sunday afternoon ...

 
... a perfect time for venturing out into the pasture for more daffodil gathering.


 Three weeks since these yellow jonquils first start blooming, and they're still going strong!

 These little white ones with orange centers
just started making their appearance a few days ago.

 Roadie came with me, to “help.”





After a while, the neighbors came out to visit.

As usual, I stayed out longer than I had intended. (I am my father’s daughter in this regard.)

When I decided it was probably about time to be heading in and turned around, 
the oh-so-close-to-being-full moon rising up over the trees along the railroad track 
took my breath away. 

Then Roadie and I came inside for a snack of hot chocolate and Milk Bones.

Roadie had the Milk Bones. I opted for the hot chocolate. 





No comments: