Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Beginning a new garden painting,
plus ... a sale on favorite prints!

Commission WORK-IN-PROGRESS • 16 x 20 inches

Here’s the first layer of a new garden painting commission. As you can see, the underpainting is really vivid, but tomorrow when I start adding the oil colors it will change and really start taking shape. The very nice person commissioning the painting requested roses, irises, and hollyhocks, among other flowers, and a composition similar to a previous painting. It was really fun arranging these plantings in my sketch (way easier and quicker than doing plantings in an actual garden!) Check back to see how those flowers begin to emerge.

AND NOW ...

Announcing a 3-day SALE in my eBay store on some of my most requested signed Limited Edition prints! 
These are 8 x 8 inches, signed and numbered; limited to 25 of each image in this size. Each print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. The regular price is $35 each, plus shipping, but for this limited time I’m offering these prints at
20% off: sale price is $28 each and free shipping!
Sale ends Friday, October 18.
(Note that these are also available in larger sizes at the regular prices; just send me an email -- karen_schmidt@mac.com -- with any questions.)

Here are the links to these sale prints in my eBay store:











No comments: