Friday, December 6, 2013

Just the very beginning of a new cat painting, plus new Limited Edition prints













Here’s the initial sketch for a new painting of Ray. A bit of a departure, composition-wise, being twice as tall as wide. This one is 24 x 12 on 2" deep cradled gessobord, and I love what the different textures are going to be: the rattan back of the chair, the carved wood at the front of the seat, Ray’s fluffiness, and the multi-colored plaid throw draped over the arm. Fun, fun, FUN!

But wait! What about the Andy painting I’ve been working on? Tomorrow I’ll post the final photo on that one.

Meanwhile, I’ve been getting requests for larger prints of this version of the Raffles the Ragdoll Cat painting, Ol’ Blue Eyes, so I’ve just listed them in my eBay store.

These are Limited Editions, signed and numbered. (Limited to 25 of each size)

20 x 16 inches: $100

16 x 12 inches: $65

10 x 8 inches: $35

Happy Painting!

No comments: