Friday, September 26, 2014

Sunset walk and a scary dog

As Roadie, Trixie and I set out for a walk after supper, I thought that we might have started too late for me to get any good pictures, because the light was too low.

 Hmmm.

 Maybe I thought wrong.

Love our southern red dirt. When I was a kid we lived for several years in Grand Forks, North Dakota, where my Dad was stationed. The earth up there was black as coal. I remember whenever we went on family vacations down south, when we started seeing the red dirt we knew we were getting close to Grandma’s house!

Roadie loves to go swimming in this little watering hole out in the pasture.

 Hey Mom, wanna see my imitation of the Loch Ness monster?

Okay, are ya watchin’? Here I go!

Ooooo, scary, kids!



2 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Nessie is quaking in her boots LOL

Karen M Schmidt said...

Ha ha ha ha, Elizabeth, I'm afraid Roadie's imitation is not near as impressive as the original :)