Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pontoufle, Interrupted

I had been told that the training procedure with cats 
was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days. 

BILL DANA


I temporarily put this painting on hold to work on a new commission, which for the time being is top secret. I can tell you that the new painting I’m working on is of the canine variety, but other than that, my lips are sealed. 

Meanwhile, I was looking at this kitty painting this morning, and thought it would be interesting to make a one-of-a-kind signed art print from it at this stage.

Pontoufle, Interrupted
20 x 16 inches • unframed
One-of-a-kind signed fine art print on museum-quality, 
Ultrasmooth heavy archival fine art paper
SOLD • private collection, Athens, Texas


This is the ONLY print I will make of this painting 
at this stage EVER!!

Okay, I admit that was a little dramatic.
But it IS the only one. Just sayin’.

Here’s how the print would look with a wide black matte:

Happy painting!

No comments: